A notable peak of the Masherbrum Mountains, a subrange of the Karakoram mountain range. Despite being much lower than the nearby Eight-thousanders and high 7000m peaks such as Masherbrum, it has huge, steep faces, and great relief above the nearby valleys, making it an impressive peak.
||Arrival at Benazir International Aiport Islamabad and transfer to Hotel.
||Briefing at Alpine Club of Pakistan. Meeting with LO (Liaison Officer).
Departure for Chilas via Silk Rout, sightseeing all along the route with the company of Indus river the longest river of Pakistan It flows from Tibet northwest across the Indian-controlled portion of Jammu and Kashmir, passing between the western extremity of the Himalayas and the northern extremity of the Hindu Kush mountain range; it then courses generally south through Pakistan to the Arabian Sea.Overnight in Chilas.
||Final preparation for the Expedition.
||Drive to Hushe.
||Trek to Shaicho.
||Trek to Spanser.
||Early morning trek towards K-6 base camp.
||Climbing start towards Summit. Length of Climbing period depends on weather, fitness, and experience of the climber.
||Trek back to Shaicho.
||Trek to Hushe.
||Drive to Skardu.
||Flight to Islamabad, If unable due to bad weather same day drive to Chilas. Overnight in Chilas.
||Day at leisure in Islamabad.
||De-briefing at Alpine Club of Pakistan and transfer to Benazir International Aiport for your onward destination.
- Making arrangement of import/ export permit from the ministry of tourism.
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit from the Ministry of Tourism.
- Custom clearance of cargo before arrival of the team, and storage facility.
- Hotel accommodation at Islamabad and Chilas.
- Briefing/ Debriefing at Ministry of Tourism.
- All meals during trek and at B.C as per program.
- All road transport and all transfers as mentioned in the program.
- Porterage of 75 per team member of expedition, equipment and high altitude food to B.C and 50 kg per team member on return from BC.
- Camping ground fees, sleeping tents, mattresses, kitchen tent, mess and toilet tent, field stools.
- Crockery, cooking pan, cutlery, fuel and other related kitchen equipments.
- Daily wages and basic kit of guide, sardar, cook and assistants.
- Field staff and low altitude porter's insurance.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, toll taxes and all other taxes.
- Reconfirmation of air tickets, mail handling/ forwarding to BC.
- Hiring of high altitude porters, mail runner or any other crew as per requirements (wages and kit to be provided by the team).
- International air tickets, airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- High altitude porters/ any crew above BC.
- Sleeping bags, tents, mattresses, high altitude food and oxygen beyond base camp.
- Ground evacuations, helicopter rescue charges and medications.
- Climbing permit fee or any other fee to be paid to the authorities of Pakistan.
- Insurance liability of team members and others under force majeure situations.
- Clearing agent charges for the clearance of team equipments.